[mythtv-users] Removing Job Stuck in Queue

Ben bkamen at benjammin.net
Wed Apr 19 16:10:09 UTC 2017

Hey all,

I seem to have a queue entry for user job #4 that was a function that was erroneously inserted into job slot 4 and I cleaned up. But now this Job is sitting in the queue and I'd like to remove it as it's not clearing out by itself.

I looked on google and either "removing job entries" had information for versions of myth like 0.22 or involved going into mysql.

Is there a better/newer way to delete/remove a job entry listing that seems stuck in the queue (as shown by MythWeb)?

Thanks,

 -Ben