[mythtv-users] mythcenter-wide wraparound scrolling

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 12 00:03:07 UTC 2017

Interesting. In my Mythcenter-Wide version 1.7 I don't get wrapping in either the program titles (left panel) or the episodes (right panel). What version MythCenter-Wide do you have? I do get wrapping in the recording groups (top right banner).

I think the relevant part of recordings-ui.xml is:

For program title wrapping change line 128 (<buttonlist name="groups" from="basebuttonlist2">) from:

<wrapstyle>captive</wrapstyle>

<wrapstyle>items</wrapstyle>

For episode wrapping do the same thing at line 176 (<buttonlist name="recordings" from="basebuttonlist2">).

If you are going to make mods to the theme might want to make a local copy with a custom name (in ~/.mythtv/themes) first so that your changes don't get overwritten at each update.