[mythtv-users] Record a 2 hour show 1 hour early, starts playback @ 1 hour mark

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 12:51:47 UTC 2016

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 3:22 AM, Bob <mythtv at cox.net> wrote:
> This is a bit of a strange scenario, but it happens everyday. I am recording
> a (2 hour) show 1 hour early and ending the recording 1 hour early (the
> guide data is off for this channel).

Since your email suggests you are a Cox subscriber,
and that suggests you likely are using Schedules
Direct for your guide source, you should open a ticket
with Schedules Direct to get the guide data updated.
(Likely) timezone issues such as this is something
that they can usually get fixed reasonably quickly.