[mythtv-users] SD UK - "To be announced" data in listings (was: only 4 days listings ?)

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Fri Sep 23 07:07:42 UTC 2016

I definitely still have something odd going on.
I have some listings data going forward for 21 days.
BBC2 is showing data going about 14 days.
But most of the main TV channels are down to just 7 days of data with a further week of "To Be Announced" which was in there before I started filtering it.

One thought is to manually remove all the TBA entries from the database - I assume this is just "delete from <some table> where title = 'To Be Announced'" ?