[mythtv-users] mythfrontend locks up navigating menus on raspberry pi

jrh jharbestonus at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 19:39:02 UTC 2016

I’ve been having troubles with menus locking up with this on both ubuntu-mate as well as on raspbian, so I decided to start with a fresh raspbian install for using mythtv-light.

And no change. Sometimes I can make it through 2-4 screens in the menu. looking at logs, I don’t see anything obvious that would cause it. I do sometimes see a mysql error Driver error [2/2027] for various queries, but not repeatably.

Help!