[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct guide data for AU / NZ

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 11 23:52:20 UTC 2016

I have had my test system off for a couple of days but just running
mythfilldatabase now still only returns 7days data.

I tried both these commands and compared the resulting output xml file and
got the identical file - so only 7 days data in both cases:
$ tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite --config-file
~/.xmltv/tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite.conf  --output /tmp/sched_direct_1.xml
$ tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite --config-file
~/.xmltv/tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite.conf  --days 30 --output
/tmp/sched_direct_2.xml

Also, running:
$ tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite --config-file
~/.xmltv/tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite.conf  --days 3 --output
/tmp/sched_direct_3.xml

does restrict the output to only 3 days data so the --days parameter does
seem to work correctly - just doesn't seem to be any more data to be
returned.