[mythtv-users] Mythweb recording schedule display

R Kannan rk111810 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 00:11:10 UTC 2016

Message: 15
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 18:00:33 -0700
From: Karl Newman<newmank1 at asme.org>
To: Discussion about MythTV<mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Mythweb recording schedule display

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 4:17 PM, R Kannan<rk111810 at gmail.com>  wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is there a way to configure what is being displayed in myweb under
> 'Recording Schedules (Manual,Custom). Currently it shows 11 columns (viz
> Title, Recording Priority, Channel, Profile, Transcode, Recording Group,
> Type, Storage Group, Start Early, End Late, Last Recorded). I would like it
> to display more columns like Inactive toggle, Autoexpire Toggle etc.
>
> Is there a way to do it?
>
> Thanks

Yes, but it will require a little bit of template surgery. The Mythweb
installation location varies by distribution, so I'll just give relative
paths. Modify the file mythweb/modules/tv/tmpl/schedules.php  You'll need
to add a <th/> header element for each column you want to add, and a <td/>
data element for the corresponding data you want to show for each schedule.
Follow the patterns already shown in the file. The available schedule data
fields can be found in mythweb/modules/tv/classes/Schedule.php
If you add a new text to be translated (using the t('...') function) then
you'll need to rebuild the translations as follows (otherwise you'll get an
error message):
cd mythweb/modules/_shared/lang
./build_translation.pl

Sincerely,

Karl

Thanks karl. It worked. But just a small change to your instructions.
The schedules.php file was in the following directory

.. mythtv/mythweb/modules/tv/tmpl/default

My line under <td ><?php reads....

echo _or($schedule->inactive,' ')

The toggles show up as '1' or blank.

But when Itried to get fancy with the following code, it did not work

//            echo _or($schedule->inactive,' ')
             if ($schedule->inactive ) {
                 echo _or('Yes',' ')
             }
             else {