[mythtv-users] OT: tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 12:56:50 UTC 2016

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 7:43 AM, Mark Perkins <perkins1724 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hoping I might be able to get a little assistance despite being
> off-mythtv-topic

As John says, xmltv-users is the better mailling list.
In any case, experimental was added in 5.18, so
the question is whether one can remove the experimental
category entirely, or the module needs to require perl
5.18 (or do some other various gyrations).  I will have to
do some testing before committing any change(s).  You
likely could try just removing experimental to move to
the next stages of testing.

Given that perl 5.16 is obsolete, and unsupported,
you might consider upgrading to a more modern perl
for many other reasons.