[mythtv-users] pixalated live tv images

Kevin Johnson iitywygms at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 22:03:06 UTC 2016

Hi:

Hdhr is connected to a router that goes to the same card.

It seems this occurs after the frontends have shut the screen off.
Apparently that behavior is a new feature of 16.04 or myth .28

If I power cycle the frontends everything is normal and remains normal
until the screen power saver kicks on.  Then the pixel/sparkle thing
happens after they wake back up.
I am going to prevent the screen from powering off.  Hopefully that
resolves this issue.

Thank you for the reply.