[mythtv-users] Mythweb via SSL on Mythbuntu 14.04, how?

Nate Bargmann n0nb at n0nb.us
Wed Oct 26 01:40:36 UTC 2016

I chose to use an SSH tunnel to my Myth box hosting MythWeb and it works
just fine.  I can setup the tunnel when I want it and since I use public
key encryption I'm reasonably confident in the security.  No need now to
mess with SSL or Web server authentication, etc.  As I already had
remote SSH access into the box, this capability was always there.

- Nate