[mythtv-users] Problem with PPA?

David Williams mythtv_david at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 22 21:25:40 UTC 2016

 I had a similarproblem to sgreene59 of unmet dependencies when after upgrading Iattempted to install mythtv-frontend. By entering them one by onewith the exception of transcode they installed just fine.
Now when I attemptto install mythv-frontend I receive this message:The followingpackages have unmet dependencies: mythtv-frontend :Depends: transcode but it is not installableE: Unable to correctproblems, you have held broken packages.
I did a bit ofdigging into Ubuntu and I discovered the following regardingtranscode in yakkety:
There is no currentrelease of this source package in The Yakkety Yak. You can stillreport bugs, make translations, and so on, but they might not be useduntil the package is published.
I’m stymied atthis point and I welcome advice.