[mythtv-users] No listing or guide data showing in mythweb or mythfrontend

Brett R rollnthndr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 20:18:32 UTC 2016

On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 1:58 PM, Hika van den Hoven <hikavdh at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hoi Hika,
>
> Friday, October 21, 2016, 9:48:28 PM, you wrote:
>
> > Hoi Brett,
>
> > Friday, October 21, 2016, 9:39:29 PM, you wrote:
>

> >> On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 1:31 PM, Hika van den Hoven <hikavdh at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >> Hoi Brett,
> >>
> >>  Friday, October 21, 2016, 9:25:16 PM, you wrote:
> >>

>  >>> On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 1:14 PM, Hika van den Hoven <
> hikavdh at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
>  >>> Hoi Brett,
>  >>>
>  >>>  Friday, October 21, 2016, 9:05:04 PM, you wrote:
>  >>>
>  >>>
>  >>>
>  >>>
>  >>>
>   >>>> On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 12:44 PM, Hika van den Hoven <
> hikavdh at gmail.com> wrote:
>  >>>
>   >>>> Hoi Brett,
>   >>>>
>   >>>>  Friday, October 21, 2016, 8:17:52 PM, you wrote:
> >>    >>> On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 11:01 AM, Hika van den Hoven <
> hikavdh at gmail.com> wrote:
>   >>>>
> >>    >>> Hoi Brett,
> >>    >>>
> >>    >>>  Friday, October 21, 2016, 6:52:57 PM, you wrote:
> >>    >>>
>  >>>    >>> Hi,
> >>    >>>
> >>    >>>
>  >>>    >>> Hoping someone is willing to give me a hand getting this
> working.
> >>    >>>
> >>    >>>
>  >>>    >>> I can run MFDB, pull in data from Sched Direct and populate the
>  >>>    >>> program table. When running the frontend, looking at the
> mythbackend
>  >>>    >>> debug logs it appears that the sql queries are returning rows
> (not
>  >>>    >>> that I know which query is for which operation, but they are
>  >>>    >>> definitely connecting and returning data). Yet nothing is
> appearing
>  >>>    >>> when looking at the guide in either the frontend or through
> mythweb.
> >>    >>>
> >>    >>>
>  >>>    >>> Fresh install of fixes/0.27 (compiled locally on RPI3; 0.27 for
>  >>>    >>> intentional reasons) and fresh database. I have scoured the
> net for
>  >>>    >>> about a week now but not making any progress. So far most
> everything
>  >>>    >>> else seems to be working correctly but honestly haven't used
> it much
>  >>>    >>> since the guide is not working. Hoping to tackle this first.
> >>    >>>
> >>    >>>
>  >>>    >>> Thanks for any insight.
> >>    >>>
> >>    >>>
> [...]
as well, a few times and making sure I used "Delete All". Then I even went
as far as deleting mythconverg and started the setup all over again. I am
pretty stumped at this point. My next thought is to completely remove
MythTV and rebuild/install it. My worry is that I won't be able to
completely remove it all, like all the libraries, etc. It had 0.28 on this
computer briefly before I reverted back to 0.27. 0.28 was installed and
removed with apt-get whereas I compiled 0.27.  Is there a chance that there
is still some 0.28 files laying around that may be causing this?

--
Brett