[mythtv-users] No listing or guide data showing in mythweb or mythfrontend

Brett R rollnthndr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 16:52:57 UTC 2016

Hi,

Hoping someone is willing to give me a hand getting this working.

I can run MFDB, pull in data from Sched Direct and populate the program
table. When running the frontend, looking at the mythbackend debug logs it
appears that the sql queries are returning rows (not that I know which
query is for which operation, but they are definitely connecting and
returning data). Yet nothing is appearing when looking at the guide in
either the frontend or through mythweb.

Fresh install of fixes/0.27 (compiled locally on RPI3; 0.27 for intentional
reasons) and fresh database. I have scoured the net for about a week now
but not making any progress. So far most everything else seems to be
working correctly but honestly haven't used it much since the guide is not
working. Hoping to tackle this first.

Thanks for any insight.

--
Brett