[mythtv-users] Failed recordings tuner? Theme display shift

Barry Martin barry3martin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 23:17:19 UTC 2016

Hi John!

> In theory, this is available in 0.28, but it requires specific theme
> support, and I don't know which, if any, themes showed the "Recording
> Input" element.
>
> If you are using the 'master' version of MythTV, then you can just hit
> 'I'(nfo) [twice] with the recording selected, to see the recording input.
> In 'master' this is no longer theme dependent.
>
> If you want to use it with 0.28, and your theme of choice does not show the
> info, you could try editing that theme's htmls/progdetails_page2.html file,
> and add a line like:
>
>      <h1>%RECORDING_INPUT_LABEL%</h1> <p>%RECORDING_INPUT%</p>
>
> I believe that should work, but I have not tested it.

I'll have to try (but not tonight!!)

And I'm going to OT my own topic but reminded me: here some Themes
"shift down" the TV Listing Grid.  The Programme Guide has the channels
in the leftmost column but the shows and times grids will have 'slid
down' one:

         Ch. 1
         Ch. 2    Ch1 show    Ch 1 show    Ch 1 show
         Ch. 3    Ch 2 show    Ch 2 show    Ch 3 show
                      Ch 3 show    Ch 3 show    Ch 3 show

LIS, only some Themes have that shift.  Something I screwed up here??