[mythtv-users] Looking for a MythTV ISO 0.27/14.04

Glen Adamson glengilesa at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 06:40:55 UTC 2016

My MythTV was installed in 2013 and has worked very well since then, but my
BE box failed in late May this year.

I acquired another BE box and installed the current ISO 0.28/16.04 but have
never been able to overcame numerous lockups and other bugs. Your right I
am not a mythbuntu guru.

I would like to revert back to where I was prior to the BE failure (0.27).
My problem is that I could not find a 0.27 ISO version. Source code is
available but I do not want to build the system myself.

The family miss not having Myth around so I am hoping someone may have a
copy of the old 0.27/14.04 ISO I could use to reinstall my Myth system.

I am hoping you can help.

Regards
Glen