[mythtv-users] Stutter playback 720 60fps

Kevin Johnson iitywygms at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 00:46:10 UTC 2016

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 10:49 AM, Peter Bennett <cats22 at comcast.net> wrote:

> On 11/17/2016 12:39 AM, Kevin Johnson wrote:
>

> Does your problem happen after changing channel or after the end of a
> program when it changes to the next program?
>

> If I start live tv on a 720p channel.  It starts and plays fine.
If I switch to a 720p channel after live tv has been running, the stutter
starts.

I have not seen this start after switching to the next program.

When I start livetv, on any channel, the av sync is less than 1.
If I switch to a 720p channel, the av sync becomes 3 or more and the video
stutters
If I switch to a 1080i channel, the av sync is between 1 and 2 but I do not
see a video stutter

In any of the instances above, hitting pause clears the stutter and the av
sync goes to less than 1