[mythtv-users] Mythweb -D PHP5

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Thu Nov 17 20:47:18 UTC 2016

/etc/conf.d/apache2 is not a Fedora path:

# dnf whatprovides /etc/conf.d/apache2
Last metadata expiration check: 1 day, 0:30:45 ago on Wed Nov 16 13:12:30
2016.
Error: No Matches found

The error message you are getting is probably Ubuntu-specific.

I'm no expert on any of this, but if you have the php package installed,
you should have /etc/httpd/conf.modules.d/10-php.conf

#
# PHP is an HTML-embedded scripting language which attempts to make it
# easy for developers to write dynamically generated webpages.
#
<IfModule prefork.c>
  LoadModule php5_module modules/libphp5.so
</IfModule>

<IfModule !prefork.c>
  LoadModule php5_module modules/libphp5-zts.so
</IfModule>

That would seem to be what gets httpd (apache) to load the PHP module.

--Greg