[mythtv-users] Resetting mysql password for mythtv user

Simon Waldman lists at firecloud.org.uk
Thu Nov 17 09:29:58 UTC 2016

On 16 November 2016 at 10:07, Mike Perkins <mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk>
wrote:

>> ...and that is exactly why I suggested using "select * from user;"
> instead of guessing which columns the table contained. What is the point?
> You could miss something significant doing it that way. Why bother when it
> is easier to display everything?

You are assuming that I didn't look at all columns, simply from the fact
that I didn't report the contents of all columns here. There are quite a
lot of them, and I didn't think most list subscribers would want to wade
through the whole table, hence I mentioned the ones that seemed pertinent.
One of them was, and a list member was able to help on this basis. Success!

--
Simon Waldman
swaldman at firecloud.org.uk