[mythtv-users] Raspberry Pi 3 and MythTV-Light

Peter Bennett cats22 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 13 16:38:42 UTC 2016

On 11/13/2016 10:43 AM, Ken Mandelberg wrote:
> A bit off topic
>
> I build and run the trunk which puts my backend at
>
> MythTV Version : v29-pre-197-gf3ce2b3-dirty
> MYTH_PROTO_VERSION "91"
>
> Can  MythTV-Light run against this? If not is there any myth frontend
> or xbmc plugin that will?
You can install MythTV-Light version 29 for Raspberry Pi using the
instructions.
See https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythTV_Light
Specify myth29 in the /etc/apt/sources.list.
The version available is 29~pre-194-g2a1ccc0. Hopefully that will work
for you.
There is no plugins package for 29
Be aware that the master version may be unstable.