[mythtv-users] Raspberry Pi 3 and MythTV-Light

Jeffrey Preston jpreston at longlines.com
Sat Nov 12 02:05:11 UTC 2016

I purchased a Raspberry Pi 3, and loaded Raspian (downloaded from the web site) following the instructions on the MythTV-Light page.  When I connect to my currently running 0.28 fixes backend, I get the following error message:

This version of MythTV requires an updated database.
(schema is 27 versions behind)

Please run mythtv-setup or mythbackend to update your database.

It lists the correct IP address for my backend and the correct database.  Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks,

Jeff