[mythtv-users] 0.28 and MARK_UTIL_LASTPLAYPOS filemarkup entries

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 12:50:51 UTC 2016

For video playback I've always used strictly file browse mode with no
video metadata etc. I rarely keep videos long term.

Prior to 0.28 the only entries I ever got in the filemarkup table were
type 2 (bookmarks) if/when I expressly bookmark a video. As if 0.28
everything I play leaves an entry in filemarkup with a type 41, which
from the code is apparently MARK_UTIL_LASTPLAYPOS. Is there some way
to disable that? If I delete files manually those will just tend to
build up in there unless I manually delete them.

Thanks!
Tom