[mythtv-users] Live TV: channel surfing shows everything you watched live

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Tue May 31 01:17:20 UTC 2016

Hopefully my title will be clearer...

I usually just schedule my recordings, but on the odd lazy weekend morning,
I'll go live and channel surf for a few minutes. Sometimes, but not always,
when I change the channels it will start showing me what I just watched on
the last channel and I have to fast forward to get to the live on the new
channel.

e.g.

Watch four minutes of sports.
Change channel.
It shows the start of the 4 minutes of sports then gets to the nature show
I changed to. Fast forward over that to get live. Watch that for three
minutes.
Change channel.
Have to fast forward past 4 minutes of sports then 3 minutes of nature show,
Change channel...you get the picture.

Why does it do that? 27-fixes,