[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu Theme Channel Change from Guide

Tim clueo8 at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 00:57:49 UTC 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  I'm using the Mythbuntu theme 28.20 with 0.28, I've noticed that when changing live tv channels from the guide only, it briefly displays the TV menu (Watch TV, Watch Recordings, etc) before displaying the new channel selection...  I'm using the Classic menu theme.  I've tried duplicating this with the Terra theme but that theme does not display the TV menu when switching channels from the guide, it just blanks out the guide (displaying only the solid brown background color) before changing the channel.  Thank you Thomas for all your hard work!
Regards,Tim K