[mythtv-users] DVB to IPTV

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Tue May 24 13:23:37 UTC 2016

Thanks Stephen,

I want to convert DVB to IPTV because I need to feed 2 backend. I know
that mumudvb use multicast, I want to emulate my ISP IPTV. I have IGMP
snooping switches, so it is OK.

My ISP use this kind of PLS:

#EXTM3U name="IPTV"
#EXTINF:-1 type=mpeg dlna_extras=mpeg_ps_pal
logo=http://www.movistar.es/estaticos/imagenes/tv-ocio/imagenes/logos-tv/140x114/promocional.jpg,
[000] Movistar+
rtp://@239.0.0.77:8208
#EXTINF:-1 type=mpeg dlna_extras=mpeg_ps_pal
logo=http://www.movistar.es/estaticos/imagenes/tv-ocio/imagenes/logos-tv/140x114/tve1.jpg,
[001] TVE 1
rtp://@239.0.0.76:8208
#EXTINF:-1 type=mpeg dlna_extras=mpeg_ps_pal
logo=http://www.movistar.es/estaticos/imagenes/tv-ocio/imagenes/logos-tv/140x114/tve1.jpg,
[001] TVE 1 HD
rtp://@239.0.0.185:8208
#EXTINF:-1 type=mpeg dlna_extras=mpeg_ps_pal
logo=http://www.movistar.es/estaticos/imagenes/tv-ocio/imagenes/logos-tv/140x114/tve2.jpg,
[002] TVE 2
rtp://@239.0.0.2:8208

Will mythbackend handle this streams?