[mythtv-users] Multiple sources on Schedules Direct run

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Sun May 22 21:30:37 UTC 2016

On May 22, 2016 3:55 PM, "Robert Eden" <rmeden at gmail.com> wrote:

> I haven't looked at the tv_grab_sd_json grabber, but with tv_grab_na_sd,
I needed to limit the output to a single lineup originally to avoid
multiple <channel> entries with the same channel number.  The channel-id
was originally based on the channel number, so the restriction may not be
needed any more.

> I checked and tv_grab_sd_json does allow multiple lineups to be
configured at once... so multiple grabs may not be needed.

That's good to hear. As suggested by you guys in another thread, I will let
the grabber stuff settle down over the next few weeks before attempting to
change to the new system. Heck, the SD-DD service is fine for 36 out of 37
channels so this is urgent.

Thanks to the two Roberts for their work.