[mythtv-users] xmltv and atlas grabber

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Wed May 18 11:40:50 UTC 2016

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 6:32 AM, Thomas Boehm
<mythtv-users at lists.boehmi.net> wrote:
> On 18/05/16 12:11, Robert Kulagowski wrote:
>> If you send me an email with your transmitter or postal code I can
>> send you back a channel list.
>
> Is there a way we could do it by ourselves? Otherwise you will get
> requests from everyone. If not, I'm using the Crystal Palace transmitter ;-)

Signup for a free 7-day trial account, and then use the new XML
grabber to add a lineup to your account based on your postal code. If
the grabber allows you to specify a lineup directly to add to your
account, then based on the above Crystal Palace is GBR-0001317-DEFAULT