[mythtv-users] One step forward, two steps back - Frontends not woring properly

Damian myth at surr.co.uk
Mon May 2 15:45:14 UTC 2016

On 02/05/2016 01:29, Bill Meek wrote:
> On 05/01/2016 06:42 PM, Damian wrote:
>>
>> So, does anyone have any more tips?
>
> Sure, stop the frontend, restart it from the command line like this:
>
>     mythfrontend --logpath /tmp --quiet
>
> Go the the screen that's failing, then exit the frontend as you
> normally would.
>
> Pastebin the log found in /tmp. Folks here can see if anything
> sticks out.
>
> (oops, and put the link to the pastebin here)

Thanks Bill,

Here's some output from that ...

Frontend Liva - WatchingLive TV
http://pastebin.com/56PkRkrC

Frontend Liva - Watching a Video
http://pastebin.com/UJdN2xBy

Frontend Kids - WatchingLive TV
http://pastebin.com/2UMBmr94

Although I don't really know what I'm looking at, it seemed to me like
the frontend's were still trying to connect via IPv6 rather than good
the good old fashioned 192.x.x.x address.

Maybe there's other stuff going on too that I can't see.

Cheers,
Damian