[mythtv-users] Storage group 'Types' (from bug 12680)

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Mar 16 11:15:56 UTC 2016

On 03/16/2016 05:12 AM, thigger wrote:
> For what it's worth, I've globally
> disabled searching in inappropriate storage groups in my copy of
> 0.27-fixes and it's running fine so far.

And, really, a much better idea--rather than changing your copy of
MythTV to work differently (which can cause real problems identifying
what's happening when you find issues in the future) would be to just
disable the theme update checks, as Larry K suggested, since that's
really the only thing causing the issue you're having (your disks being
spun up hourly by the search for the available themes).

Mike