[mythtv-users] Commercial Flagging after Transcode

Mark perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 13 23:58:10 UTC 2016

Thanks for the post Richard and I apologise to the list for the bad info. I'm not a Kodi user (I should have said that up front) but was very sure I had seen a number of threads whereby commskip was on the Kodi wish list but there was no current development AND technical hurdles to overcome to implement. Based on the linked thread it appears to have been around since before 2015!!!

Sorry again for the bad info.

At this point would probably be good if some of the Kodi users can give their feedback of the pro's / con's of the options available to the OP / Michael in this regard.