[mythtv-users] Install package for MythTV 0.27 on Raspberry Pi 2 Jessie

Peter Bennett (cats22) cats22 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 12 03:17:56 UTC 2016

On 03/11/2016 07:32 PM, Curtis Gedak wrote:
> On my Rpi2, if I use "Sound & Video -> MythTV Frontend" to start the
> frontend, it opens in a window with a title bar at the top containing
> the words "MythTV Frontend

Please can you check : Mythfrontend, setup, appearance. Make sure GUI
width, GUI Height, X offset, Y offset are all zero. Then the menu will
open it full screen with no title bar any other decorations visible.
This is the way it works for me and it is consistent with other hardware
environments.

Peter