[mythtv-users] Subtitle sync

Ben Healy melben1001 at yahoo.com.au
Fri Mar 11 23:00:16 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

Thanks Mike for the explanation of why I can't see the subtitle delay menu option and keybinding.

Thanks JYA for confirming that Teletext subtitles are in sync for you.

It must be something to do with the configuration of my system, so I'll look into it further but if anyone has any suggestions as to what logging options might help I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Ben