[mythtv-users] Changing mythweb

Bjoern Voigt bjoernv at arcor.de
Fri Mar 4 23:40:32 UTC 2016

Stephan Seitz wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have a question about Mythweb, themes, and languages.
>
> I’m using the German language. The list of upcoming recordings separates the days with the following date string:
>
> 4.03.2016
>

> 5.03.2016
>
> Switching to the English language (same theme) the date string is:
>
> Fri Mar 4, 2016
>

> Sat Mar 5, 2016
>
> I would like to have the weekday in the German language as well. How do I change it?
There is a related issue with the character set of month names.

Currently we have März (the German name for March with an umlaut "ä"). Even if Mythweb shows a TV show description with working umlauts, the umlaut of the month names (currently Mär) is broken.

See this screenshot:
http://paste.opensuse.org/38886272

Greetings,
Björn