[mythtv-users] Changing mythweb

Yianni yiannividalis at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 10:14:50 UTC 2016

Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 10:36:01 +0100
From: stse+mythtv at fsing.rootsland.net
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
Subject: [mythtv-users] Changing mythweb

Hi!

I have a question about Mythweb, themes, and languages.

I’m using the German language. The list of upcoming recordings separates
the days with the following date string:

4.03.2016
…
5.03.2016

Switching to the English language (same theme) the date string is:

Fri Mar 4, 2016
…
Sat Mar 5, 2016

I would like to have the weekday in the German language as well. How do
I change it?

Many greetings,

	Stephan

Hi, Stephan

Under the mythweb installation folder you'll find the translation and settings files for each language (in opensuse it's under /srv/www/htdocs/mythweb/modules/_shared/lang). Look one line under the "generic_date" variable and you'll see the variables it uses. I think you want to copy the %a variable into the German.lang file.

I think for the changes to take place you have to change languages in mythweb (to stg different and back to German).

Regards,

Yianni