[mythtv-users] Intel Graphics No Signal when TV Turned On Over HDMI

Brent Haag brenthaag at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 03:45:03 UTC 2016

On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 9:06 PM, Daniel Frey <dmfrey at gmail.com> wrote:

> xrandr --auto works. Now I either need to script that or tie that to run
> when you press the power button for the tv on the remote.

I have a button on my remote that does this (LIRC)...I have the similar box
(Liva X) and haven't figured out how to fix it. Originally, my research
said it was an Xfce bug in Mythbuntu 14.04, but I've upgraded it past that
and while the VAAPI is working fine, the HDMI output problem is still
there. I can't recall which bug I was originally looking at, but I think it
is this one:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nvidia-graphics-drivers-331/+bug/1308105

This box replaced an old Zbox that died and I miss the Zbox, so much more
reliable (rock solid, actually).