[mythtv-users] which DVB-T USB capture card ?

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 01:02:39 UTC 2016

I am currently on:
$ uname -r
3.10.0-327.10.1.el7.x86_64

I currently use 3 x Sony PlayTV devices (Australian DVB-T). They have a very
good reputation. I have been having occasional glitches since moving to them
but I don't yet know whether the cause is related to the tuners or something
else. I have problems if more than 3 of the devices are plugged into the
same machine at the same time, but other than the rare glitches which I have
been unable to nail down 3 together are quite stable.
$ lsusb
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 1415:0003 Nam Tai E&E Products Ltd. or OmniVision
Technologies, Inc.
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 1415:0003 Nam Tai E&E Products Ltd. or OmniVision
Technologies, Inc.
Bus 001 Device 004: ID 1415:0003 Nam Tai E&E Products Ltd. or OmniVision
Technologies, Inc.