[mythtv-users] Unable to install mythtv from rpmfusion (misisng mythweb)

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 01:48:21 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 1:28 AM, Monkey Pet <monkeypet at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, i upgraded to fc24 and getting the following error while trying to
> install the mythtv rpms... see the following.

As you may be aware, the MythTV project does
nor provide or distribuate binaries or packages for
any release (just source).  Technically, you should
send this to the rpmfusion lists, although the
maintainer of the packages does participate on
this list, so you might get a response here (or not).

But you should also be aware that rpmfusion for
f24 is broken in more than a few ways.  Which
has been typical for the past few releases (they
are not ready at Fedora GA(*)).  I generally
recommend waiting for at least a few weeks
before seeing if they have caught up (have they
started getting packages signed yet?).

(*) There infrastructure upgrades have been
"in progress" for well over a year now, and
some things take time to get accomplished
in their build system.