[mythtv-users] Mythtv 0.28 on RPM Fusion

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 12 16:58:08 UTC 2016


Can I suggest that you wait till 24 as it's only 4 days away?

Speaking personally if I'm going to change my backend version I might
as well change the OS version at the same time and it'll mean reducing
support issues going forward.

Just my 0.02c

On 12 June 2016 at 13:39, Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 4:38 PM, Monkey Pet <monkeypet at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Richard, did you package version 0.28 yet? I wanted to test it this
>> weekend? If so, let me what I should do to pull them down, thanks.
> I think I'm ready to build packages, I've been running 0.28 for about a week
> without any (new) issues. We're finally getting close to having a functional
> infrastructure upgrade on RPM Fusion so I was hoping to wait to avoid the
> manual process.
> Thanks,
> Richard
> _______________________________________________
> mythtv-users mailing list
> mythtv-users at mythtv.org
> http://lists.mythtv.org/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users
> http://wiki.mythtv.org/Mailing_List_etiquette
> MythTV Forums: https://forum.mythtv.org

More information about the mythtv-users mailing list