[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase: error while loading shared libraries: libvdpau.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Douglas Sargent dbsargent at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 20:05:32 UTC 2016

Hi Doug,

      big thanks for taking the time to help me out. here is the output

doug at Hydra:~$ dpkg -l|grep -i vdpau
ii  libvdpau1:amd64                           1.1.1-3ubuntu1
                       amd64        Video Decode and Presentation API for
Unix (libraries)
ii  mesa-vdpau-drivers:amd64                  11.2.0-1ubuntu2
                      amd64        Mesa VDPAU video acceleration drivers
ii  vdpau-driver-all:amd64                    1.1.1-3ubuntu1
                       amd64        Video Decode and Presentation API for
Unix (driver metapackage)
ii  vdpau-va-driver:amd64                     0.7.4-5
                      amd64        VDPAU-based backend for VA API
doug at Hydra:~$

cheers

Doug