[mythtv-users] Two channels are not found whilst tuning DVB-S UK/Astra28.2?

Mike Bibbings mike.bibbings at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 07:34:44 UTC 2016

On 07/06/16 21:26, nospam312 wrote:
> Can anyone shed light on why two channels are not found when tuning.
>
> All other channels are found but Pick+1 and Challenge+1 are missing
> and retuning does not seem to help?
>
> Does anyone know the precise frequency, fec and others for these two
> channels so I can try a specific scan or know what the problem could be?
>
> Mythbuntu 2016/MythTV0.28/DVBSky 952v3.
>
> Thanks,

Running latest 0/28/Fixes from PPA on Mythbuntu 16.04 with TBS 6981(
built-in kernel driver, not TBS drivers).
Tuner timeouts are set at default (7000,10000).
Scan is Desired Services TV+Radio Frequency 10714000 Symbol Rate 22000000

I had a similar problem, the channels are found but for some reason they
appear in the conflicting SCTE dialogs, so you have to go through each
conflict setting a non-conflicting channel number.

For a manual scan tuning details are at
http://www.lyngsat.com/Astra-2E-2F-2G.html

Mike