[mythtv-users] upgrade to 16.04 - mysql - sudo apt-get upgrade failing - please help

Douglas Sargent dbsargent at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 05:50:07 UTC 2016

Hi Stephen,

      your patch worked like a charm, thanks.

      Now it seems I have another problem which could have sprung up with
me trying to fix the nvidia card drivers:

      *mythfilldatabase: error while loading shared libraries:
libvdpau.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.*

     Wondering which is the easiest way to fix this without breaking
something else?

Thanks

Doug