[mythtv-users] Save original files after transcoding

Michael Wisniewski mikewiz38 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 12:26:50 UTC 2016

Quick question...  If "Save Original Files after Transcoding" is checked
and you have a custom job transcode the files (IE: handbrake), does this
option not work?

I have it checked but run a transcode with a custom shell script that
executes handbrake.  I'm guessing that if you have these options set, it
doesn't backup the original and the user would have to do it through the
shell script.  Either that, or I have no clue where the files get renamed
to .old.

Thanks!