[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase not working

Ken Bass kbass at kenbass.com
Wed Jul 27 01:43:11 UTC 2016

On 7/26/2016 9:32 PM, Bill Meek wrote:
> On 07/26/2016 08:24 PM, Ken Bass wrote:
>> Does anyone know for the mythfilldatabase settings - what is the
>> 'hostname' support to be in the database?
>
> NULL is correct. It's a global setting.
>
> Value                                                Data for hostname
> = NULL
> mythfilldatabaseLastRunStart                       = 2016-07-26T21:25:53Z
> MythFillSuggestedRunTime                           = 2016-07-27T14:10:06Z
> MythFillGrabberSuggestsTime                        = 1
> MythFillEnabled                                    = 1
> MythFillDatabaseArgs                               = --dd-grab-all
> MythFillPeriod                                     = 1
> MythFillMinHour                                    = 1
> MythFillMaxHour                                    = 23
> MythFillDatabasePath                               = mythfilldatabase
> mythfilldatabaseLastRunEnd                         = 2016-07-26T21:25:53Z
> mythfilldatabaseLastRunStatus                      = Successful.

I don't get what is going on. Once my current recording finishes I will
try debugging with gdb. The below last run was when I did it manually
two days ago.
The current time is past the suggested time.  I would think with debug
enabled I should be at least seeing
the 'MythFillDatabase scheduled to run at %1.' log entry triggered.

| mythfilldatabase.urlmap.dni_zap2it |
http://tvlistings2.zap2it.com/tms_network_logos | NULL                  |
| MythFillDatabaseArgs |
| NULL                  |
| mythfilldatabaseLastRunEnd         |
2016-07-25T18:59:09Z                            | NULL                  |
| mythfilldatabaseLastRunStart       |
2016-07-25T18:59:08Z                            | NULL                  |
| mythfilldatabaseLastRunStatus      |
Successful.                                     | NULL                  |
| MythFillDatabaseLog |
| NULL                  |
| MythFillDatabasePath               |
mythfilldatabase                                | NULL                  |
| MythFillEnabled                    |
1                                               | NULL                  |
| MythFillFixProgramIDsHasRunOnce    |
1                                               | frontend.mydomain.net |
| MythFillFixProgramIDsHasRunOnce    |
1                                               | frontend2.mydomain.net|
| MythFillFixProgramIDsHasRunOnce    |
1                                               | myserver              |
| MythFillFixProgramIDsHasRunOnce    |
1                                               | myserver.mydomain.net |
| MythFillGrabberSuggestsTime        |
1                                               | NULL                  |
| MythFillMaxHour                    |
22                                              | NULL                  |
| MythFillMinHour                    |
20                                              | NULL                  |
| MythFillPeriod                     |
1                                               | NULL                  |
| MythFillSuggestedRunTime           |
2016-07-26T16:36:22Z                            | NULL                  |