[mythtv-users] Descriptive audio track plays on ripped video

Steve Greene sgreene59 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 26 00:23:04 UTC 2016

I went back to Handbrake and dug a little deeper into its menus. I included
all the English language audio tracks. Taking this extra step seems to have
paid off, mythvideo doesn't play the descriptive track by default, and I
can cycle through the available English language tracks using the "+" key.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Steve