[mythtv-users] Initial setup of new frontend issues

George Bingham georgeb1962 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 03:36:18 UTC 2016

Glen,

thanks, that was it after a fact. In my .mythtv directory, my config.xml
was missing the <Password> part...

I corrected that, but it still didn't work, but on a second look into that
file, there was a lot of info about Wake onLan and uPnP that didn't look
correct, so I deleted all those lines and the only items left pertained to
the database, and then it worked! Yeah!

Thanks for the help, I knew I was just missing something that told it where
to look!

-- George