[mythtv-users] Myth is now recording when I exit Live TV

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 14:35:51 UTC 2016

On 19 July 2016 9:16:18 PM ACST, mythtv <mythtv at mdabbs.org> wrote:
>Sorry guys, yes it is a deliberate replication strategy.  I apologize
>for the wasted time and effort, but I'm not sorry that the issue was
>brought to light so conversation can be had on how to resolve it (if at
>all).  I'll make a change to the recordinginfo.h file to match my
>database and see if that helps with my auto-recording of livetv issue
>that I'm seeing.
Genuine question from idle curiosity. Not knowing the ins-and-outs of database replication does the recgroupid being an identifier rather than an index break your replication? Ie i assume that the secondary master (or whatever correct term is) will have a recgroupid of 2 for default, 4 for LiveTV etc (ie the even numbers), yet the recorded table will use the values from the primary master ie 1,3,5 etc the odd numbers?