[mythtv-users] Trying to watch livetv on 0.28 is starting on an invalid channel

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Mon Jul 18 13:25:38 UTC 2016

On Mon, 2016-07-18 at 09:05 -0400, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> So I updated to 0.28-fixes (04650e0).  Most things seem to be working
> but when I try to watch LiveTV it seems like myth is trying to tune
> an channel that is invalid for the input/source

So the database edit to fix this is to update the DefaultChanid value
for the FE in the settings table.

As I said before though, this really ought not require a database edit
to fix.  It's entirely valid that a tuner could disappear between
LiveTV invocations making the last channel an FE used for LiveTV now be
invalid.

b.