[mythtv-users] Problem with LIRC after upgrade to Fedora 24

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Sun Jul 17 21:48:49 UTC 2016

On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 3:36 PM, Hika van den Hoven <hikavdh at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Very possible something old-style among new-style

Almost surely something like that, but I have been unable to figure it out
so far.

When I get some more time to work on this (it's been a pretty frustrating
day), I think I might try going completely to new style and get rid of LIRC
entirely. I've seen some instructions that supposedly work to get a
Streamzap working without LIRC, but what I saw was pretty skimpy and
perhaps assumes a little more knowledge of how the devinput stuff works
than I actually have.

--Greg