[mythtv-users] 0.28 upgrade issue frontend connection

Douglas Peale Douglas_Peale at comcast.net
Sat Jul 16 23:14:24 UTC 2016

I am having a similar problem, so I went to look at the user table in mythconveg. I don't seem to have a user table.
It looks like I do have a users table though.
I'm running mint 18 Cinnamon and did a database restore. This has left me with liveTV not working, and mythweb not working.
I posted on the forum, but so far it has been a monologue with no posts by anyone but me.
https://forum.mythtv.org/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=151
(skip down to July 9th to see the current issues and what I have tried)