[mythtv-users] Latest TBS driver zip

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Sat Jul 16 08:50:18 UTC 2016

> On Fri, 15 Jul 2016 19:13:32 +0100, you wrote:
>
>> Anyone got a copy of the latest TBS drivers they could let me have?
>>
>> I've been trying to download the tbs-linux-drivers_v160630.zip file from
>> the TBS website for hours :(
>>
>> Paul H.
> If you are still having trouble getting the drivers, I have put a copy
> on my web server:
>
>    http://www.jsw.gen.nz/mythtv/tbs-linux-drivers_v160630.zip

Thanks Stephen and others, I did eventually get it downloaded :)

I was on a tight schedule and it was very frustrating something that
should have been straight forward taking so long :(. For some reason the
download started OK but after a few hundred K it would stall and
eventually fail using wget. I ended up using the download in Firefox and
when it stalled cancelled the download and then restarted it which
seemed to resume from where it was cancelled. After about six or so
partial downloads it finally completed.

Paul H.