[mythtv-users] remaining disk space / delete slowly

Marlon Buchanan marlonbuchanan at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 22:37:11 UTC 2016

>________________________________

      monitor if there is enough 'deleted recordings' space for new
      recordings

>>>used free / free size / deleted size
>>>
>>>or do the math and report free as actual free + deleted.
>>>
>>>My didk was full (as Myth likes to keep it). I had 12+ hours of
      recording coming up, and I had no idea if I had enough room
      without losing some of my unwatched recordings.

>>>Gerald

*** MythTV does report disk usage values. Look on mythweb/status, at the bottom of the page there is a section labelled "Machine Information" that contains everything you asked for.

>>mike
>Excellent, thank-you. How about from the frontend?
>
>Gerald

>From the frontend I think  Information Center->System Status->Machine Status

does what you want. I think I  see the overall used/free  with the theme I'm using (mythbuntu) in the recordings screen.